Declan joined the Harriss team shortly after completing his high school studies. He has endeavoured to further his education with a dual degree in both a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting and a Bachelor of Law at The University of Queensland.
Declan has showed a resolute focus to building strong relationships with clients and complying diligently to accounts.
During his time working with Harriss, Declan has furthered his knowledge base of the necessary accounting skills and practices including:
• An extensive knowledge of accounting and business operations, allowing Declan to work closely with clients to meet their day to day needs.
• Comprehensive understanding of taxation and compliance requirements.
• Widespread knowledge and experience with QBCC and financial institution documentation.
• Ability to utilise the advantages of working within a team
• Excellent people skills to communicate clearly between individuals
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• International experience to interact with people from all cultures and backgrounds
• Proficient computer and technology knowledge
• Extensive understanding of the accounting programs.
Declan's interests include watching and participating in sports, including - rugby, boxing and soccer, and leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
Declan strives for both quality and results in any activity he undertakes, in particular the service he provides to his clients.
You can e-mail Declan on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0419 674 682.